Tuesday 3 March 2015

A Day Of Peace

It has been a long time since I wrote my last blog. It seems words flow freely in times of great turmoil or peace. For previously when I used to write, it was my uncertainty about my future that spoke out and now being back at home after a long time, feeling the same old sense of belonging to a place made me revisit my past writing days. It has been days since I felt the peace of mind without any haste of the world. Well it had to have an effect on me.

So here I am again.

It seems only yesterday I left for joining in an IT company to a place totally different then what I am used to. It seems that time has flown, changing many things, most of all, me. Yet sitting in my home writing this blog it feels nothing has altered since last year when I left Delhi. But my heart knows that it has.

It has been the most important year in my life so far. For it was my time with the outside world (as it is called), without the guidance and help of my friends and family. It was a year of reckoning where I have to prove my worth.

I did okay, I think (Hope I am correct!).

I meet with people entirely different than me and I learnt a great deal from all of them. It opened my eyes to how much I still need to learn. I made some great friendships along the way. It warmed my heart to know people who were born and bought-up completely different from what I was.  I understand now that under the differences we all are actually the same inside.

I hope my new friends will go a long way with me.  

I sit and look back all the time that has passed since I left Delhi for Bangalore and I say to everyone there is no place like home. It always feels comfortable and secure no matter what. The very air seems so refreshing and pure (Thanks to godsend rain). I was telling a friend that I like Delhi more compared to Bangalore when I got an amazing reply “You don’t like the place, you like the people in it”. This pretty much sums it all.

What my friend implied and with which I concur is a fact that I have in Delhi some special friends and family that make my life meaningful and who I treasure above everything. For life without these special people will be dull and gloomy indeed. So to see them again after so many months gives me the will and strength to carry on. With these people, a year is not enough for talking till my heart’s fill and a moment is sufficient to look at them and understand that our bond is strong as ever.

It’s good to be back. After a long time it finally feels like home.

Today life is good. 
Cheers!!


3 comments:

  1. Obsessed with Delhi or the people? Anyway the weather in Bangalore and the city itself is not that bad either!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Call me sentimental here but nothing can beat Delhi when it rains in winter's!! :-)

      Delete
  2. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Blogarama - The Blog Directory